Welcome 2014 Sears Holdings Retirees!
We want you to get more out of your Sears Holdings health benefits. A Retiree Health Access® program, provided through Aetna, may offer coverage for additional benefits at a lower cost than other marketplace options. And the plans below are created to help you get more from your health care coverage.
- Aetna Golden MedicareSMPlan (HMO) with prescription drug coverage
Available in the following states: AZ, CA, FL, GA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, PA, TX, VA
- Aetna MedicareSM Plan (PPO) with an Extended Service Area (ESA)
(no prescription drug coverage, can be combined with Aetna Medicare Rx®)
- Aetna Medicare Rx® (PDP)
(no medical coverage, can be combined with Aetna MedicareSM Plan)
- Already a member? Visit our member website to learn about the many
things that Aetna offers.
Need to check to see if your prescription is covered?
- 2014 base closed formulary applies to Medicare RX Value Plan only
- 2013 base closed formulary applies to Medicare RX Value Plan only
- 2014 managed standard formulary applies to all other plans
- 2014 abridged formulary applies to all other plans
- 2013 abridged formulary applies to all other plans
Have questions or want to know more about the plans listed
on this site?
Call an Aetna representative at
(TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Ready to enroll?
Call the Sears Holdings Retiree Service Center at
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT